Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help keep this site up and running! Please check out my disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
I wanted to share the products I’m using and what there for…
Some of the products are what I use daily and the others are based on my TTC…
Each pack has one of each of these supplements:
- Daily Multivitamin/Multimineral which has 24 essential vitamins and minerals, plus 518 mg of exclusive Nutrilite plant concentrates, or phytonutrients, which offer additional nutritional support that goes beyond vitamin and mineral benefits.
- Cal Mag D provides extra calcium and minerals to help keep bones strong.
- Complex for Hair, Skin, & Nails promotes healthy hair & skin, and helps strengthen nails.
- Ocean Essentials Balanced Health is a source of important omega-3 fatty acids for heart and brain health.
Baby Aspirin– helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus and makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation.my doctor told me to start taking it because I have blood clots during my period and I had previous miscarriages. It acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage.
NUTRILITE Tri-Iron Folic–lets women and men tailor their iron consumption. Iron is especially important for women who are in their childbearing years or pregnant, and for some men.NUTRILITE Tri-Iron Folic contains
- A unique blend of iron from 3 sources – iron bisglycinate, iron fumarate, and mustard greens, one of nature’s richest plant sources of iron
- Vitamin C, to increase the absorption of iron fumarate and iron bisglycinate
- 200 mcg of folic acid to promote heart health and help maintain homocysteine levels that are already within the normal range
It is recommended that every woman who is of child bearing age should get 400 mcgs of folic acid every day. During pregnancy, it is recommended that women get even more folic acid, more in the range of 600 to 800 mcg each day.
[amazon_link id=”B0002G2M9Y” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]FertilAid[/amazon_link]- a fertility-enhancing supplement designed specifically for trying-to-conceive women. Formulated on the basis of established scientific literature, FertilAid combines fertility-enhancing nutrients with a “Just Right” formula of essential vitamins, minerals, and key antioxidants to promote hormonal balance, improve reproductive health, and increase your chances of conceiving.
[amazon_link id=”B000GQSMOE” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]FertilCM[/amazon_link]– to increase fertility by supporting the production of “fertile-quality” cervical mucus – and by promoting endometrial secretions that build the uterine lining for implantation of the fertilized egg.
Products my husband takes:
Nutrilite Men’s Pack– vitamin C, antioxidants, omega 3s, and a daily multivitamin with 24 vitamins and minerals. Each pack contains one serving of each of these essential supplements from NUTRILITE®:
- Daily Multivitamin/Multimineral provides a wide spectrum of 24 essential vitamins and minerals, plus 518 mg of exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrates, or phytonutrients, which offer additional nutritional support that goes beyond vitamin and mineral benefits.
- Vitamin C Plus Extended Release provides all-day immune support with one-tablet convenience. Vitamin C sourced from acerola cherries, one of the richest sources of vitamin C, provides antioxidant protection to the body.
- OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health is a source of important omega-3 fatty acids. Most people don’t consume enough of these essential nutrients beneficial for maintaining the health of your heart and brain.
[amazon_link id=”B0000X6GDM” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Fertility Blend[/amazon_link] for men– Clinically demonstrated to increase sperm count and improve sperm quality and motility. The amino acid, L-carnitine, has been shown to be critical to the formation of healthy sperm. Vitamins C and E, green tea and selenium are all potent antioxidants that help improve sperm counts and quality. Ferulic acid, an antioxidant found in Dong Quai, has also been shown to improve sperm quality. Zinc, B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate) are critical nutrients in male reproductive systems – benefiting hormone metabolism, sperm formation and motility.
I was going to order the Fertil Aid for men for him but after I compared the two this seemed like a better choice.
I haven’t been taking the Fertile Aid and Fertile CM all month so it may not be as effective as it would be if I continue to take it consistently. Also my husband wasn’t taking his Fertility Blend all month. I ordered his when I was on my menstruation and it came like a week before my expected ovulation.
So we’ll see what happens, my next menstruation is due on the 27th of this month. I have a doctors appt on that monday, the 28th so I wanted to wait for my missed period on the 27th, then ask for a blood test on the 28th, which I’m really hoping goes that way…only God knows.
Thanks for checking in and I hope this helps. Please be sure to leave comments, I love to hear about others journeys and subscribe to follow my journey. 🙂